The past few weeks have been rather interesting to say the least. I suppose it's a good thing I haven't gained a following or anything else I'd be neck deep in an assortment of angry messages.
confessedmentioned my love for Destiel up there so here's a relevant article on OTPs via AfterEllen.com. Being from AEllen, it really only talks about lesbian/bi OTPs but hey, it's just as awesome. Also, Holy shit guys, I forgot. The Lost Girl is coming back January 14th! Supernatural is coming back the 16th! Once Upon of Time is...hell, I'll stop now.
- Another from AEllen about the 2012's news in lesbian/bisexual topics.
- Apparently there was a Destiel Advent calender. Missed that, the shame but I found the fan made Destiel video game. Not done with it but my god, so far it's just a mix of silly warm feelings and eye roll moments. I'm sure I'll review it at some point. Play it.
- Pixar's making a dinosaur movie. Hopefully this will turn out better than some other dinosaur related stuff (i.e: pretty much all of it).
- The Walking Dead preview
- Har, har. Cracked.com is chocked full with stuff that is both dubiously educational and entertaining! (Perhaps a bit ethnocentric) The 6 Craziest Beliefs Entire Cultures Have Had About Sex
- Ah, hell. I know it's not a new song and I've listened to it at least 20 times now but I loves it.